Satcop Fuel Tracking system is designed for precision fuel level analysis in all kinds of vehicle tanks, also in tanks of fixed connections.Our Vehicle Tracking system can be used as a part of a fuel Tracking system or to interchange the standard fuel meter of a vehicle in order to detect and prevent fuel theft.
Satcop Fuel Level Sensor is designed for precision fuel level measurement in all kinds of vehicles tanks, also in tanks of fixed installations i.e Gensets and Static Tanks.Sensor measures fuel level and forms a signal, proportional to the level of fuel in the tank. They are used for below:
• To obtain the reliable information about current fuel volume in vehicle tank
• To define the vehicle fueling volume
• To detect the fuel theft from the tank
• To carry out the remote tank monitoring
• To determine the fuel consumption.
• Any type including analog and frequency.
• Electric insulation of sensor head from the tank.
• Adjustable range from 1023 to 4096 points per sensor length.
• Possibility of fls’s calibration (level -volume), which allows to get a volume sensor.
• Possibility to use thermal compensation and codes of self diagnostics.
• Protection from polarity reversal, short circuit of the output to the ground
(in some devices short circuit of the output to plus).
• Availability of devices used for sensor linking to the staff vehicle dashboard.
• Availability of fls’s summators used for data processing of multi tank systems.
• Length up 10 4000 mrn, possibility to cut to any length, availability of sectional sensors.
|Output signal type||Analog 0-10B*||Frequency 500-1500 Hz*||Rs 232 (Rs 485) Interface Protocols: Omnicom, Modbus|
|Fuel volume 0%||0 V||500 Hz||0|
|Fuel volume 100%||10B**||1500 Hz||can be set|
|Supply voltage, V||100||100||50|
|Precision of level measurements. % from
length Limits of additional conventional error’
no more as 1.0%
|Operational temormature, °C||C -40 to 65|
|Mean time to failure||no less 12500 h|
|Ingress protection rating||IP66|
|Consumed power, W||< 0.2|
|Overall dimensions, mm||L x 70 x 70|
|Weight, kg||2…3,5 depending on length|
|Continuous work time||not limited|